Sign up to our Webinar on:
'Effectively Managing Exam Authoring during Covid 19'
Delivering exams on time is still important despite the challenges face by Covid 19 and lockdown. Face-to-face meetings are no longer possible and authors and reviewers are often situated remotely. It is difficult to keep the work moving through the review cycles and it is difficult to get a view of progress, so that you can intervene to keep work on track. Quality and security are still of prime importance.
In this short free webinar, David Haggie, Managing Director of GradeMaker – and a leading expert in exam authoring using technology – will cover the following topics to suggest some solutions to these issues.
It will include:
- Managing commissioning and reviewing remotely
- Setting up authors and reviewers online with defined permissions to ensure security
- Managing the workflow process and making it automated
- Setting up dates to meet deadlines
- Keeping work on track with an a sophisticated project management tool
- Intervening to keep work moving
- Saving time and money through more efficient working
- Troubleshooting issues through a single overview
Who: This webinar is suitable for people within exam boards or universities who are responsible for delivering exam content – either through whole paper authoring or through item-banking.
When:11th June 1pm GMT
How long: 45 minutes
Where: When you have registered we will send you a link to an online webinar meeting
Please fill in the all the fields on the form below to register and press submit. We will then get in touch with you with the details of how to join. Many thanks and we look forward to meeting you.