As a Service Delivery Coordinator at GradeMaker, you would work within the Delivery and Client Success team. This team manages a portfolio of clients, fostering success at all stages of the customer journey as they work within the GradeMaker platforms. This includes aligning delivery and implementation plans to clients’ strategic goals, adapting site configuration, delivering flexible training, and collaborating on product development plans and long-term strategic partner support.
The role of Service Delivery Coordinator is pivotal, and would suit an enthusiastic, capable, and well organised individual who is looking for a refreshing new challenge, embraces variety, seeks out new ideas and aspires to join a successful team…
Everyone is encouraged to seek excellence in a non-judgemental way and people lead by example. It has a very friendly work atmosphere with everyone being heard and the team will often do social activities together such has go to restaurants for lunch and we even did a 'Tough Mudder' last year!"
I really enjoy working within the team, we all support each other and there is a high emphasis on sharing knowledge and learning new technologies.
Having the freedom to choose the way I work and how I work whilst working on a product that has such a big impact on other people and society is important to me and working at GradeMaker has delivered on all those points.
GradeMaker Ltd. is an education technology company, with its head office in Cheltenham and development office in Bristol. It provides cloud -based software to exam boards and ministries of education around the world, delivering enterprise scale applications to support and remodel the examinations authoring process.
In addition, GradeMaker acts as a channel for partners who provide related technologies, for example data portals which provide exam results analysis for schools, at national scale, and onscreen testing systems to deliver exam content to candidates on screen under exam conditions.
GradeMaker’s mission is to help examination providers raise the quality of their tests, be more efficient and increase security levels. We also work to help them use their content and data to deliver better support and training to centres, teachers and candidates.
GradeMaker seeks to be:
- Improvement oriented: we are passionate about product innovation, process improvement and solutions which are simple to use.
- Open, transparent and fair in our dealings with customers, suppliers and each other.
- Supportive, collaborative and positive in the way we work.
- Reliable and strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Responsive to our customers. We listen and learn from our customers in order to help them succeed.
- Focused on impact. We care deeply about delivering services which make a significant difference both to exam boards and to schools.
We are proud of our solutions which are built on a passion for educational improvement, exceptional usability and expertise in the following technologies:
- Server side: Apache, PHP, Laravel and other libraries where required
- Data layer: MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- Platform: AWS and MongoLabs
- Deployment: Automation of continuous deployment is handled by Composer, Node, Bower, GIT, bitbucket.org, Jenkins and PHPUnit
We are always keen to speak with talented software developers, testers, project managers, marketing and sales experts and educationalists who can support our growth and help our customers succeed.
The people we like to work with are naturally open and collaborative and enjoy helping make a team succeed. They are inquisitive, reliable, bright and good problem solvers. They will share our strong personal values and commitment to excellence.
We offer competitive salaries and incentives, flexible start times, life insurance of double your salary and pension contributions. You will get 25 days of leave per year with the opportunity to transfer holiday into the following year if you want to.
If you would like to talk to us, please get in touch to find out what opportunities are coming up or to talk about specific jobs listed.