Project Implementation Consultant
Our Project Consultants work closely with some of the world’s leading Awarding Organisations, as they implement the GradeMaker Pro assessment development platform. It is their job to understand the goals of the Awarding Organisations, ensuring they implement the system successfully and get demonstrable long-term value from using it.
The global assessment industry is undergoing a digital transformation both in the delivery of assessments and the production of assessments. It is within the context of this challenging environment our consultants seek to guide and support our clients
With an ambition for customer success, you’ll help clients maximise the value of GradeMaker Pro, helping them meet their organisational goals. In doing so you ensure our business continues to meet is plans for growth, maintains excellence in customer success and secures long-term partnerships and revenue.
We are a growing education technology company that delivers innovative ‘Software as a Service’ platforms to Awarding organisations and Education Ministries around the world – enhancing the efficiency, quality, and security of their test development.
You will be working within the Delivery and Customer Success team:
- Relationship management: developing strong relationships with implementation teams at high stakes UK and international awarding organisations ensuring the successful adoption of business-critical software.
- Project management and implementation: leading and delivering all stages of multiple implementation projects, achieving success through clear accountabilities and governance, delivering projects on time and within budget to support company targets
- Training and support: delivering expert product knowledge across the GradeMaker portfolio, guiding and advising customers on best practice to ensure customer success.
- Capture feedback: seeking out and capturing customer requirements to influence and guide the product development cycle, ensuring the platform continues to support client growth and success.
- You will be a customer focussed project manager with experience of enterprise SAAS implementation projects, service delivery and customer success, with the ability to effectively manage client goals and expectations.
- You will have a passion for education and the value of quality assessments. Experience of test authoring and the governance and mechanics of an awarding organisation would be advantageous.
- You will be prepared to lead and deliver all elements of the implementation process, becoming the trusted advisor guiding clients through business and technology-enabled change in vastly different cultural settings.
- You will work effectively with demanding customers, understanding and supporting their business goals whilst maintaining the strategic and commercial position
- Highly customer focussed with strong interpersonal, rapport building and verbal / written communication skills
- You will be analytical and have attention to detail, a team player with a positive, proactive hand-on approach ‘to get things done’
- This is a permanent role, ideally full-time (Monday to Friday) however we will consider some flexibility.
- Salary: c£30 – 40k
- We offer a hybrid home/office working arrangement which includes at least one team collaboration day a week in our central Cheltenham office.
- We have an international customer base and there may be opportunities for overseas travel.
It’s an exciting time to join, as we navigate the cutting edge of digital transformation. In this role you will be able to contribute to both company and client success, making a real difference to students around the world.
To apply for this role please send a CV and one page covering letter to email@example.com by 30th January 2023.
Please feel free to email us if you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail before submitting an application.