Senior Client Success Consultant
Our Client Success Consultants work closely with some of the world’s leading Awarding Organisations, as they implement the GradeMaker Pro assessment development platform. It is their job to understand the goals of the Awarding Organisations, ensuring they implement the system successfully and get demonstrable long-term value from using it.
The global assessment industry is undergoing a digital transformation both in the delivery of assessments and the production of assessments. It is within the context of this challenging environment our consultants seek to guide and support our clients.
With a strong commercial focus, you’ll help clients maximise the value of GradeMaker Pro, helping them meet their organisational goals. In doing so you ensure our business continues to meet is plans for growth, maintains excellence in customer success and secures long-term partnerships and revenue.
We are a growing education technology company that delivers innovative ‘Software as a Service’ platforms to Awarding organisations and Education Ministries around the world – enhancing the efficiency, quality, and security of their test development.
You will be working within the Delivery and Customer Success team:
- Developing strong senior stakeholder relationships with high stakes UK and international exam boards ensuring the successful adoption of business-critical software.
- Driving customer growth by helping customers formulate and deliver their digital authoring expansion plans.
- Maximising revenue potential for all customers through successful implementations and long term strategic partnerships.
- Working closely with the Head of Product, you’ll bring your knowledge of the customer back to the business. You will advise the development team on the priorities and needs of users to ensure the platform continues to support client growth and success.
- With expert education and assessment knowledge you’ll influence, guide and support the strategic direction of high stakes awarding organisations (UK and International) with their digital assessment transformation plans.
- You will have a passion for education and the value of quality assessments. Experience of test authoring and the governance and mechanics of an awarding organisation would be advantageous.
- You will be prepared to act as an engaging, trusted advisor that can sensitively guide clients through business and technology-enabled change in vastly different cultural settings.
- You will be a senior manager, with experience of enterprise SaaS implementation projects, service delivery and customer satisfaction, with the ability to effectively manage client goals and expectations.
- You will be an analytical and inquisitive problem solver who can take the lead in trying out solutions whenever challenges and opportunities arise.
- Highly customer-focused with strong commercial acumen, strategic abilities, and excellent communication skills.
- This is a permanent role, ideally full-time (Monday to Friday) however we will consider some flexibility.
- Salary: c£50k+
- We offer a hybrid home/office working arrangement which includes at least one team collaboration day a week in our central Cheltenham office.
- We have an international customer base and there may be opportunities for overseas travel.
It’s an exciting time to join, as we navigate the cutting edge of digital transformation. In this role you will be able to contribute to both company and client success, making a real difference to students around the world.
To apply for this role please send a CV and one page covering letter to email@example.com by 30th November 2022.
Please feel free to email us if you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail before submitting an application.