Service Delivery Coordinator
We are a growing education technology company that delivers cutting-edge ‘Software as a Service’ platforms to Awarding organisations and Education Ministries around the world. We help them to provide fairer tests and greater opportunities to their candidates by enhancing the efficiency, quality, and security of their test development.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator at GradeMaker, you would work within the Delivery and Client Success team. This team manages a portfolio of clients, fostering success at all stages of the customer journey as they work within the GradeMaker platforms. This includes aligning delivery and implementation plans to clients’ strategic goals, adapting site configuration, delivering flexible training, and collaborating on product development plans and long-term strategic partner support.
The role of Service Delivery Coordinator is pivotal, and would suit an enthusiastic, capable, and well organised individual who is looking for a refreshing new challenge, embraces variety, seeks out new ideas and aspires to join a successful team.
Based in the Delivery and Client Success team, this position involves collaboration with colleagues and customers, with duties including:
- GradeMaker SAAS Client Site: supporting site configuration (structure) and the creation and management of users in the GradeMaker site.
- Client Content: supporting the set-up, creation, and transcribing of customer content.
- Client Management: ensuring professional governance is in place for all customer meetings (agenda, risk log, action log etc), supporting remote and on-site customer meetings.
- Data Management: proactively collating customer data, analysing trends and creating reports to support customer reviews.
- Client Support: monitoring, evaluating, and dealing with customer support tickets.
- Product Support: supporting the development and maintenance of user support materials.
- Bright, capable, and well organised; ability and aptitude are most critical, so we’ll consider office-based career disciplines outside of service delivery, client management or project management.
- Highly customer-focused with strong interpersonal, rapport building and verbal / written communication skills.
- Analytical, attention to detail, team player, positive, proactive, quick learner, keen to improve processes and ‘get things done’.
- A great team player, happy to ‘help out’ in other areas to grow your experience and opportunities.
- Technically capable; familiar with the use of and set up (e.g. creating user accounts) of software services, good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
We are looking for a new member of the team who will be a naturally open and collaborative colleague who will enjoy contributing to the success of the team. Applicants should be inquisitive, reliable problem solvers. They will share our strong personal values and commitment to excellence.
- This is a permanent role, Monday to Friday, full-time however we may consider some flexibility.
- We offer a hybrid home/office working arrangement which includes at least one team collaboration day a week in our central Cheltenham office.
- We have a UK and International customer base and there may be opportunities for travel.
- We offer competitive salaries, flexible start times, life insurance of double your salary and pension contributions. You will get 25 days of leave per year with the opportunity to transfer holiday into the following year if you want to.
To apply for this role please send a CV and one page covering letter to email@example.com.
Please feel free to email us if you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail before submitting an application.
GradeMaker has been acquired by the UK’s leading assessment organisation AQA, an education charity and the largest provider of general qualifications in England. It designs, creates and delivers rigorous and fair assessments to more than one million students every year. AQA has been using GradeMaker since 2018 to securely create, store and mark assessments for hundreds of exam papers.
GradeMaker joins the AQA Group at an exciting time as part of an ambitious digital strategy to drive the future of assessment and aims to expand GradeMaker’s capabilities to deliver even better services for all its customers.